Key Benefits & Features
Pollutants come into contact with our body tissues when we are surrounded by polluted indoor and outdoor air. Vitamins C and E are antioxidant vitamins which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*. Curcumin helps to control inflammatory responses within the body* and vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division and contributes to the normal function of the immune system*. The liver is one organ which processes waste products, choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function*. Fish oils provide a rich source of the essential fatty acids DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) to help maintain health and wellbeing. EPA and DHA are classed as essential fatty acids because they cannot be made efficiently by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
Why Choose Air Pollution Formula?
- First formula of its kind.
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- Natural vitamin D and E.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS AND EFSA ARTICLE 13.1 BOTANICALS ON HOLD LIST.
For more information about air pollution and respiratory disease, please see our peer-reviewed paper in the Professionals area.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
||Average per 2 capsules
||% EC NRV*
|MEG-3® (minimum 18% omega 3)
||18mg (27 IU)
||25µg (1000 IU)
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value; µg = microgram; mg = milligram; IU = international units
Ingredients: Curcumin (CurcuWIN®), MEG-3® (60% fish oil, containing minimum 18% omega 3, fish gelatin), hypromellose capsule shell, rice bran, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), choline (choline bitartrate), vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate naturally sourced from soya), vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol). For allergens see bold.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: Adults should take two capsules daily, preferably with food. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Air Pollution Formula is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are on medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.