You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
Why Choose Curcumin+?
Curcumin+ is a powerful, anti-inflammatory*, antioxidant* formula that helps protect and support joint comfort and flexibility*. It also helps support other inflammatory issues, for optimum wellness.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- This product does not contain gelatine.
- This product is caffeine-free and preservative-free.
- This product has no salt, yeast, lactose, wheat, soya, nuts or shellfish.
Curcumin is the name given to a group of compounds called curcuminoids, the active part of turmeric. Curcumin helps control inflammatory responses within the body*. We use CurcuWIN® a form of curcumin that is 46 times more absorbable than standard curcumin**.
The benefits of the turmeric spice have been recognised for centuries in traditional Indian and Chinese medicines. Many studies have been undertaken to investigate the benefits of curcumin.
* EFSA ARTICLE 13.1 BOTANICALS ON HOLD LIST.
** JÄGERR ET AL. COMPARATIVE ABSORPTION OF CURCUMIN FORMULATIONS. NUTR.J 2014;13(1):11.
|Ingredient||Average per capsule||% EC NRV*|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, mg = milligram
Ingredients: Curcumin (CurcuWIN®), rice bran, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Take 1 to 4 capsules per day. If you find it difficult to swallow capsules, you can pull the shell apart and sprinkle onto cold or warm food and drink.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18, or for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are on medication or have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
- Altruvita Curcumin+ is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a balanced diet, or reduce your need to exercise.