Green Tea Extract
£10.95 — or subscribe and save up to 25%
- Key Benefits & Features
- Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
- Directions & Dosage
- Additional information
Key Benefits & Features
Green tea is enjoyed by many for its high levels of polyphenols which act as antioxidants. These highly active green tea polyphenols are readily absorbed by the gut. Our specially sourced green tea extract is caffeine free and is composed of 98% polyphenols.
Why Choose Altruvita Green Tea Extract?
Green tea has been enjoyed as a drink for centuries and is believed to have a variety of health benefits. Green tea helps to maintain women’s and men’s health.* It helps to reinforce the antioxidant defences of the body, including skin and eyes* and maintains healthy gut flora.*
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- This product does not contain gelatine.
- This product is low caffeine and preservative-free.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EFSA ARTICLE 13.1 BOTANICALS ON-HOLD LIST
Video Introduction to Green Tea
Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
|Ingredient||Average per capsule|
|Green Tea Extract||300mg|
* mg = milligram
Ingredients: Green tea extract (Camelia sinensis leaf, 0.1-0.5% caffeine), rice bran, hypromellose capsule shell.
Free from: Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified. This product does not contain gelatine. This product is low caffeine and preservative-free.
Allergen info: This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Green Tea Extract is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are on medication, pregnant, breast-feeding or have a medical condition please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product. Green tea may interact with some medications.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.