Key Benefits & Features
Happy Tum works to help support a sensitive tum. Formulated by our expert medical and nutrition team, it does this with a blend of three specially selected ingredients:
- Green tea, rich in polyphenols, plays an important role in supporting a healthy gut flora*, thus helping support good digestion*.
- CurcuWIN® is a highly absorbable form of curcumin** from turmeric, known for its ability to contribute to digestive comfort*.
- Altruvita Happy Tum contains 25 µg (1000IU) optimum strength Vitamin D3 in two daily capsules. A strong immune system is essential for digestive health. Naturally sourced Vitamin D3 helps support normal immune function*. Everyone is advised to take a vitamin D containing supplement during autumn and winter if they spend these seasons in the UK. People at high risk of vitamin D deficiency are advised to take a supplement all year around.
Why Choose Happy Tum?
Happy Tum is uniquely formulated by our expert medical and nutrition team based on the latest evidence.
Green tea is enjoyed by many for its high levels of polyphenols which act as antioxidants. Green tea maintains a healthy gut flora* and supports a healthy digestion*. These highly active green tea polyphenols are readily absorbed by the gut. Our specially sourced green tea is caffeine free and contains 98% polyphenols.
Curcumin is the active antioxidant* ingredient found in turmeric and contributes to digestive comfort*. We use CurcuWIN® a form of curcumin that is 46 times more absorbable than standard curcumin**. The therapeutic benefits of the turmeric spice have been recognised for centuries in traditional Indian and Chinese medicines.
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin, made by the body through the action of sunlight on the skin. It can also be sourced through diet. Vitamin D has a role in cell division and supports normal function of the immune system*. The Vitamin D3 we use is naturally sourced.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS AND EFSA ARTICLE 13.1 BOTANICALS ON HOLD LIST.
** JÄGERR ET AL. COMPARATIVE ABSORPTION OF CURCUMIN FORMULATIONS. NUTR.J 2014;13(1):11.
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- Altruvita Happy Tum is vegetarian and does not contain gelatine.
- Low caffeine and preservative-free.
- No salt, yeast or lactose.
For more about the role of dietary supplements in bowel inflammation, please see our peer-reviewed paper in the Professionals area.