£17.95 — or subscribe and save up to 25%
- Key Benefits & Features
- Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
- Directions & Dosage
- Additional information
Key Benefits & Features
Happy Tum works to help support a sensitive tum. Formulated by our expert medical and nutrition team, it does this with a blend of three specially selected ingredients:
- Green tea, rich in polyphenols, plays an important role in supporting a healthy gut flora*, thus helping support good digestion*.
- CurcuWIN® is a highly absorbable form of curcumin** from turmeric, known for its ability to contribute to digestive comfort*.
- Altruvita Happy Tum contains 25 µg (1000IU) optimum strength Vitamin D3 in two daily capsules. A strong immune system is essential for digestive health. Naturally sourced Vitamin D3 helps support normal immune function*. Everyone is advised to take a vitamin D containing supplement during autumn and winter if they spend these seasons in the UK. People at high risk of vitamin D deficiency are advised to take a supplement all year around.
Why Choose Happy Tum?
Happy Tum is uniquely formulated by our expert medical and nutrition team based on the latest evidence.
Green tea is enjoyed by many for its high levels of polyphenols which act as antioxidants. Green tea maintains a healthy gut flora* and supports a healthy digestion*. These highly active green tea polyphenols are readily absorbed by the gut. Our specially sourced green tea is caffeine free and contains 98% polyphenols.
Curcumin is the active antioxidant* ingredient found in turmeric and contributes to digestive comfort*. We use CurcuWIN® a form of curcumin that is 46 times more absorbable than standard curcumin**. The therapeutic benefits of the turmeric spice have been recognised for centuries in traditional Indian and Chinese medicines.
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin, made by the body through the action of sunlight on the skin. It can also be sourced through diet. Vitamin D has a role in cell division and supports normal function of the immune system*. The Vitamin D3 we use is naturally sourced.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS AND EFSA ARTICLE 13.1 BOTANICALS ON HOLD LIST.
** JÄGERR ET AL. COMPARATIVE ABSORPTION OF CURCUMIN FORMULATIONS. NUTR.J 2014;13(1):11.
- Naturally-sourced Vitamin D3 helps support normal immune function
- Rich in polyphenols that play an important role in supporting healthy gut flora
- Blended with CurcuWIN® that is 46 times more absorbable than standard curcumin
- Formulated by our expert medical and nutritional team to help support a healthy digestion
- Approved by The Vegetarian Society
- Made in UK
Video Introduction to Happy Tum
For more about the role of dietary supplements in bowel inflammation, please see our peer-reviewed paper in the Professionals area.
Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
|Ingredient||Average per 2 capsules||% EC NRV*|
|CurcuWIN® high absorbing curcumin||500mg||–|
|Low caffeine green tea extract||200mg||–|
|Vitamin D3||25µg (1000 IU)||500|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units
Ingredients: Curcumin (CurcuWIN®), hypromellose capsule shell, low caffeine green tea extract (0.1 to 0.5% caffeine), rice bran, vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol).
Allergen info: This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: Adults should take 2 capsules daily. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Happy Tum is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are on medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product. Green tea may interact with some medications.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.