Key Benefits & Features
Lycopene is a naturally occurring carotenoid vitamin from red fruit such as tomatoes. Lycopene is not produced by the body and must be obtained from the diet, eg a high intake of tomatoes, or supplements. Lycopene supplements are popular as studies on lycopene and tomato supplements show that lycopene combat free radicals in the body and offer benefits for women including the heart, skin and breasts.
Why Choose Lycopene For Her?
The lycopene we use is encapsulated in beadlets.
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- This product is vegetarian and does not contain gelatine.
- This product is caffeine-free and preservative-free.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.