Max Strength Zinc
£7.95 — or subscribe and save up to 25%
- Key Benefits & Features
- Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
- Directions & Dosage
- Additional information
Key Benefits & Features
Zinc is an essential mineral, and although it is required only in small amounts, it is vital to our health. Amongst a variety of roles, zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress*. It also contributes to normal fertility and reproduction*, and the maintenance of normal vision, hair, skin and nails*.
Why Choose Altruvita Max Strength Zinc?
Zinc deficiency, or simply having low levels, can affect health. Altruvita Max Strength Zinc food supplements are a great way to boost the levels of zinc in your body. They provide all the benefits of zinc in an easy to swallow one-a-day max strength tablet. Our zinc is from zinc gluconate and provides 250% of the adult daily requirement for health (NRV: nutrient reference value).
- 1 a day easy to swallow tablet.
- This product is approved as vegan and vegetarian by the Vegetarian Society.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS.
Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
|Ingredient||Average per tablet||% NRV*|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value; mg = milligram
Ingredients: Zinc Gluconate, calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerine, carnauba wax.
Allergen info: This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: This strength of zinc supplement is for short term use to correct deficiencies quickly. Adults should take 1 tablet daily preferably with food. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Zinc Max Strength is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are on medication, pregnant, breast-feeding or have a medical condition please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.