Key Benefits & Features
Selenium is an essential mineral micronutrient found in soil, and although it is required only in small amounts, it is vital to our health. Amongst a variety of roles, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.* Selenium contributes to the normal function of the thyroid gland and maintains normal hair and nails.* In regards to male fertility, it helps with normal spermatogenesis; the production of sperm.*
Why Choose Selenium?
Selenium deficiency, or simply having low levels, can affect health. Our selenium is from selenomethionine (a naturally occurring amino acid) and provides over 180% of the adult daily requirement for health (Nutrient reference value).
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- This product is vegetarian and does not contain gelatine.
- This product is caffeine-free and preservative-free.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS