£7.95 — or subscribe and save up to 25%
- Key Benefits & Features
- Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
- Directions & Dosage
- Additional information
Key Benefits & Features
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin micronutrient that contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.* It is also known to contribute to normal nervous system psychological function, and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue through involvement in energy yielding metabolism.* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums and skin.* In regards to aiding the use and absorption of other nutrients, Vitamin C helps utilise vitamin E and increases iron absorption.*
Why Choose Altruvita Vitamin C?
Vitamin C deficiency, or simply having low levels, can affect health. Our Vitamin C is from L-ascorbic acid and provides over 300% of the adult daily requirement (nutrient reference value) for health.
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- Approved by the Vegetarian society as vegan and vegetarian, does not contain gelatine.
- This product is preservative-free.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS
Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
|Ingredient||Average per capsule||% EC NRV*|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value; mg = milligram
Ingredients: Rice bran, vitamin C (from L-ascorbic acid), hypromellose capsule shell.
Free from: Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified. Approved by the Vegetarian Society as vegan and vegetarian. Does not contain gelatine. This product is preservative-free.
Allergen info: This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Vitamin C is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are on medication, pregnant, breast-feeding or have a medical condition please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.