Key Benefits & Features
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin micronutrient that contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.* It is also known to contribute to normal nervous system psychological function, and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue through involvement in energy yielding metabolism.* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums and skin.* In regards to aiding the use and absorption of other nutrients, Vitamin C helps utilise vitamin E and increases iron absorption.*
Why Choose Vitamin C?
Vitamin C deficiency, or simply having low levels, can affect health. Our Vitamin C is from L-ascorbic acid and provides over 300% of the adult daily requirement (nutrient reference value) for health.
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- Approved by the Vegetarian society as vegan and vegetarian, does not contain gelatine.
- This product is preservative-free.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS