£7.95 — or subscribe and save up to 25%
- Key Benefits & Features
- Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
- Directions & Dosage
- Additional information
Key Benefits & Features
Vitamin D is naturally present in very few foods and most people gain the majority of it from sunshine. Deficiency, or simply having low levels, can affect health. Our Vitamin D is from cholecalciferol and provides around 500% of the adult daily requirement for health.
Why Choose Altruvita Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D is an essential fat soluble vitamin micronutrient that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscles.* It is used to support the normal function of the immune system and the process of cell division.* Vitamin D also is required for the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous, and normal blood calcium levels.*
- Evidence based.
- We use the highest quality ingredients available.
- Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified.
- This product does not contain gelatine.
- This product is caffeine-free and preservative-free.
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EU REGISTERS ON NUTRITION AND HEALTH CLAIMS
Video Introduction to Vitamin D
Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
|Ingredient||Average per capsule||% EC NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||25 µg (1000IU)||500|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value; µg = microgram
Ingredients: Rice bran, hypromellose capsule shell, vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol).
Free from: Our rice bran is gluten-free and non-GMO certified. This product does not contain gelatine. This product is caffeine-free and preservative-free.
Allergen info: This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Vitamin D3 is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are on medication, pregnant, breast-feeding or have a medical condition please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.