£29.95 — or subscribe and save up to 25%
Special offer: Our Xanthohumol+ Intro Pack is not available on subscription, but you can order a single Intro Pack bottle (30 capsules, up to one month’s supply) for £14.99. As always, you get free shipping in the UK on our full range of evidence based products. Try the Xanthohumol+ Intro Pack today or order regular bottles (containing 60 capsules) directly from us below.
- Key Benefits & Features
- Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
- Directions & Dosage
- Additional information
Key Benefits & Features
Xanthohumol is a natural compound found in hop plants. Altruvita Xanthohumol+ has a number of therapeutic health benefits including its ability to act as an antioxidant.* Antioxidants are vital to protect the immune system. They work to slow down and prevent damage to our body’s cells caused by free radicals (unstable molecules in our body caused by a variety of stress and lifestyle factors). Xanthohumol protects cells from oxidation and induces mental and physical wellbeing* which may also factor in supporting a healthy immune system.
Why Choose Altruvita Xanthohumol+?
Altruvita Xanthohumol+ is designed to help protect our body cells from oxidation.* Our Xanthohumol+ hop extract is full of wonderful things, including a small amount of phytoestrogens and a higher concentration of the flavonoid xanthohumol.
- Supporting cells against harmful free radicals.*
- Protects cells from stress-induced oxidation.*
- Helps to bring better sleep*
- Caffeine-free, preservative-free and does not contain gelatine
- Approved by The Vegetarian Society & Vegan Friendly
- Made in UK
- This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
* EU EFSA ARTICLE 13.1 BOTANICALS ON HOLD LIST.
For more information about xanthohumol, please see our peer-reviewed paper in the Professionals area.
Nutritional Information, Ingredients & Allergens
|Ingredient||Average per capsule||% NRV|
|of which xanthohumol||20mg||–|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, mg = milligram
Ingredients: Hop extract (Humulus lupulus standardised to 10% xanthohumol, 0.3-0.5% phytoestrogens), rice bran, hypromellose capsule shell, maltodextrin.
Free from: Caffeine-free, preservative-free and does not contain gelatine.
Allergen info: This product does not contain cereals (containing gluten), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, soya, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphurs, lupine or molluscs.
Directions & Dosage
Directions for use: Adults should take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Altruvita Xanthohumol+ is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet, or reduce the need for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are on medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if packaging is damaged in any way.